Well, I received my itinerary this morning for my trip. I will be boarding a flight to Santiago on Saturday 4th and arriving there just before 1 pm. I’m sure there will be others on board who will be taking part in the walk, and they will go about it at their own pace and speed. We awake at 7.30 am each morning which is fine by me, but I’m sure the late nights we will have will change my opinion sharpish. It’s amazing the number of good wishes and positive feedback I am getting for doing this from work, Facebook and on Twitter. Even two years ago I would never have thought of doing it and if it was not for my father working for Aware, I would never have heard of the Camino. I hope to take a good few pictures and eventually upload them. This will probably be the last post I make before then so over and out until I arrive back.
Hello, my name is David. I am a peregrino living in Dublin, Ireland. I have visited Spain and Portugal and walked its many roads to Santiago since 2011. On this site, you will find my stories, photos, and observations from my Caminos and my planning for future Caminos. Feel free to get in touch with me.
Receive a monthly newsletter
Looking for Something?
Support Clearskies Camino
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 5 – Carrion de los Condés to Ledigos
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 4 – Boadilla to Carrion de los Condés
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 3 – Castrojeriz to Boadilla del Camino
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 2 – Hornillos del Camino to Castrojeriz
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 1 – Burgos to Hornillos del Camino