Uncertainty..

I have another two weeks before I leave. 14 days before I fly to Biarritz. It’s not long now but I’m very uncertain if this trip will go ahead at all.

You might have read in previous post that I had an accident with my toe. It has been annoying me for a week so I went along to the local A&E to check if there was any damage done. After a short wait, I was told I have a broken bone in my last toe. Googling “broken bone in toe” tells you it takes 4-6 weeks before it fully heals so I have a decision to make. Do I postpone or start my Camino knowing my toe will give me some bother.

I have another week or so before I make that decision however. I have the toe taped up and I haven’t done any walking since it happened last weekend. Time will tell if I am good to go. Otherwise, I will rearrange my flights and change my holidays to another time. September is a good time. It isn’t as busy as June or July.

I’ll keep you updated.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s