So I’ve held back making YouTube videos for a number of reasons, but this evening, I picked up whatever courage there was going in North Dublin and made a short video on my pack. I feel I am a little more comfortable speaking to the eternal masses on YouTube than to a crowded room.
It actually took me longer to edit the video for YouTube than it took me to make it. Most of you know the kit I am bringing, but the video is aimed at those who are not familiar with this blog.
- Weekend Watch #74 – David Wen – Camino Francés – September 2019
- Weekend Watch #73 – Camino Francés – August – September 2020
- An update, relax and recharge, Camino podcast and future plans
- The Highs, Lows (and Highs again) of making a Podcast
- Do you want to share your Camino experience?
Categories: preparation & planning