Most years in the month of May, you would find me in Spain or Portugal walking. Not this month. Or even not this year. Instead I am looking back on old trips. I find it is a suitable replacement.
- 2011 – I was preparing for my first trip, walking from Sarria on the first week of June.
- 2012 – I was just days away from walking from Orbigo and my second encounter on the Camino Frances.
- 2013 – In a week’s time this year, I would fly out to Bilbao to walk from Logrono
- 2015 – I finished this year’s Camino in Molinaseca this year and made my way to Santiago for my flight home.
- 2018 – I made the trip to A Guarda in Portugal and walked to Santiago with my brother
- 2019 – I walked with my brother again to Ferrol and walked to Santiago and on to the coast.
I have been reliving these Caminos day-by-day with photographs on my Facebook group and on Instagram. Feel free to join me. At present, I am looking back on my 2015 Camino to Molinaseca. Next week, I will start walking from Logrono to Leon from back in 2013.
Leave a Reply