Happy weekend pilgrims. I hope you are well. Here in Ireland, the sun is shining and spring has sprung. It is time to post another weekend watch and an Irish pilgrim on the Camino Francés. Daniel Kenny walked the Camino Francés during January and February of 2020, before the pandemic. It is interesting to compare between the winter months and the months I like to walk. I might give it a try sometime! You can view more of Daniel’s Camino here.
View more videos like this here on my list of Camino videos.
As always, feel free to let me know what you think, especially if you are an Irish pilgrim on the Camino.
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 5 – Carrion de los Condés to Ledigos
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 4 – Boadilla to Carrion de los Condés
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 3 – Castrojeriz to Boadilla del Camino
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 2 – Hornillos del Camino to Castrojeriz
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 1 – Burgos to Hornillos del Camino