So a few weeks ago you might remember that I told you that I am moving my blog to another host. I just need to find some time to do this but you will be glad to hear that I have chosen a site and it is all positive.
And with that piece of news, I set aside a few hours and created a new logo for the new site, below. Nothing too fancy or dramatic but I am happy with the result. I have also ordered a number of this design as a circular patch so one will go on my pack in May. If anyone is interested in availing of one for their own backpack, let me know.
I have much work to do but baby steps.
- The Camino is Opening to Pilgrims – Weekend Watch #80
- Good news as Spain to welcome pilgrims from June!
- New Podcast – Adam from England
- Weekend Watch #79 – Irish pilgrim on the Camino Francés
- This is worth waiting for…