May becomes September…

Just thought I'd update you all on my plans for next week's Camino. I'm postponing it unfortunately. I've pushed it back until the start of September which takes me past the busy period in Spain. My toe, while getting better, is not 100% and I don't want to leave anything to chance if I go.... Continue Reading →

Website Built with

Up ↑