So a few weeks ago you might remember that I told you that I am moving my blog to another host. I just need to find some time to do this but you will be glad to hear that I have chosen a site and it is all positive.
And with that piece of news, I set aside a few hours and created a new logo for the new site, below. Nothing too fancy or dramatic but I am happy with the result. I have also ordered a number of this design as a circular patch so one will go on my pack in May. If anyone is interested in availing of one for their own backpack, let me know.
I have much work to do but baby steps.
- My Future Camino Plans – 2022 And Beyond
- Camino Francés 2021 – Days 8 & 9 – Madrid
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 7 – Sahagún to El Burgo Ranero
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 6 – Ledigos to Sahagún
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 5 – Carrion de los Condés to Ledigos