While Santiago Cathedral is under refurbishment, pilgrims may look to other cathedrals for solace. While León Cathedral is undergoing work it is open to the public and I have always enjoyed visiting it. The same goes for Burgos and Astorga.
It’s been over 2 years since I have been to León and although I have no plans to walk the Camino Frances, I know I will be back in León one day. Of course, you will be the first to know.
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 5 – Carrion de los Condés to Ledigos
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 4 – Boadilla to Carrion de los Condés
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 3 – Castrojeriz to Boadilla del Camino
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 2 – Hornillos del Camino to Castrojeriz
- Camino Francés 2021 – Day 1 – Burgos to Hornillos del Camino