This Weekend Watch falls on St. Patrick’s weekend and it has a distinct Irish feel to it. Not only does the video show a good part of Galicia, Ireland’s unofficial fifth province, but this pilgrim arrived at A Coruña before making his way to Sarria where he started his Camino. I look forward to seeing Breoghan and the Tower of Hercules in May. In the meantime, enjoy Galicia through this video.
To watch other Weekend Watches, check out my archives
- It looks like an end in sight: Exciting Times ahead!
- The Camino is Opening to Pilgrims – Weekend Watch #80
- Good news as Spain to welcome pilgrims from June!
- New Podcast – Adam from England
- Weekend Watch #79 – Irish pilgrim on the Camino Francés