While Santiago Cathedral is under refurbishment, pilgrims may look to other cathedrals for solace. While León Cathedral is undergoing work it is open to the public and I have always enjoyed visiting it. The same goes for Burgos and Astorga.
It’s been over 2 years since I have been to León and although I have no plans to walk the Camino Frances, I know I will be back in León one day. Of course, you will be the first to know.
- The Camino is Opening to Pilgrims – Weekend Watch #80
- Good news as Spain to welcome pilgrims from June!
- New Podcast – Adam from England
- Weekend Watch #79 – Irish pilgrim on the Camino Francés
- This is worth waiting for…